Shore Bancshares, Inc. is a $1.1 billion-asset financial holding company headquartered in Easton, Maryland. We are the largest independent financial services company on the Delmarva Peninsula that offers personalized banking, insurance and investment services to families and businesses in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Our community of companies is built around the character of our people and we are committed to making good things happen for our clients, employees, shareholders and communities. Our full-service community bank, Shore United Bank (formerly The Talbot Bank and CNB), serves a broad geographic area with 18 full service branches in Maryland and Delaware. Wye Financial & Trust, a division of Shore United Bank, offers our clients high quality trust and wealth management services. Our insurance division offers a wide range of personal and business insurance solutions through the Avon-Dixon Agency, LLC and Freestate and Son Insurance and two specialty insurance solutions through Elliott Wilson Insurance (trucking) and Jack Martin & Associates (boats and yachts). Together, our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to helping our clients navigate toward their financial goals.
|Read more about who we are, our commitment to the communities we serve and the power of our united efforts.|
Corporate Vision and Values
Our mission is your success.
- We are engaged in relationships with our clients bringing value to every interaction.
- We focus on strengthening the relationship, creating security and stability.
- We provide an inspiring environment with passion, respect and collaboration.
- We provide our employees with opportunities for growth.
- We have a responsibility to use our talent, skills and resources to create positive impact.
- We are actively engaged, and continuously look for opportunities to support our communities and improve people's lives.
- We constantly strive to deliver on our commitment to create value.
- We operate our business in a manner aligned with creating and preserving wealth.